A calendar of our events, news & courses . Please check back regularly for updates.
Important info regarding our Open Farm Event on Sunday 22 November 2020
Open from 10am to 4pm
Please leave your dogs at home.
Please sign in at the register desk and scan your Covid Code, so that we can help track in case of a Covid out break in Taranaki. Thanking you all for your support.
Remember to bring a water bottle, sun hat, sun screen and good walking shoes…. If wet, gum boots would be advisable.
No Eftpos available so please bring cash and small change to support the stalls that will be attending.
Stalls signed up so far for the Open Farm Event:
- Taranaki Family Four Wheel Drive Club will be providing a BBQ and drinks as part of their fundraising (Please bring small change to purchase any food and drink)
- Rhythm of the Night Karaoke
- Sustainable Harness with Chris Garett
- Rare Breeds Conservation Society NZ Inc
- Feral Control
- Flax Weaving by Daniella La Roche
- Poultry for sale – Barry (Please bring Cages or boxes)
- Pottery Stalls (TBA)
- Natural Skincare by Tracey Love (Depends on the weather)
- Free Wool from Avonstour Island Rare Breed Sheep & Alpaca (please bring bags to take away your wool)
- Avonstour & Blue Berry Patch Jams and Honey from Autawa Apiaries for Sale
- Avonstour Antique & Skulls Stall
- Avonstour Animal Feed – feed the animals $2 per bag
- Avonstour Island Rare Breed Livestock for sale – Sheep, pigs, goats and more